In this article you will get a checklist for calling mlm leads… Enjoy!
How to Call MLM Leads / Clients, Checklist
1. Congratulations, you got a new MLM client!
2. Call your client. You might not want to call if your client lives in a country where your company doesn’t operate and/or you don’t want to pay for high phone costs. You can always communicate with these clients using Skype, FB message and email.
3. Take your clients email and/or full name and add her/him as a friend on FB and as a new Skype contact. If you don’t like your clients FB profile, then don’t add her/him. You can find more contact information using Google as well.
4. Send your first email to your client plus FB and Skype message.
5. Get a small card, for example the backside of a business card. Write down: Call (Name), Date, Country, Time difference, If FB + Skype added, email1 sent and other info.
6. Have you called your client yet?
7. Archive your clients contact info card to the next day in a GTD (Get Things Done) folder filing cabinet system.
8. Second day: Call your client. (If no answer day 1)
9. Send your second email to your client, if voice message or not answered e t c… Plus FB and Skype message.
10. Archive your clients contact info card to the next day in a GTD (Get Things Done) folder filing cabinet system.
11. Third day: Call your client. (If no answer day 2)
12. Send your third email to your client, if voice message or not answered e t c… Plus FB and Skype message.
13. If you did not recieve a phone call and/or email back, then “forget” this client. But if your client accepted your FB and/or Skype request then give her/him a call every month…
The Missing Masterpiece in MLM?
If you are like heaps of MLM lovers, then you might want to find your MLM leaders mostly online globally… Like I do.
Grab This Free eBook/PDF:
===> Online MLM Masterpiece PDF <===
Lets talk soon and feel welcome to connect with me on Facebook!